100% Remote Work Option
Visa Sponsorship Option
Our client is looking for a Senior Core Java Engineer. In this role you will work on a development team that is building a new version of a large-scale application that is used throughout North America and other countries around the world.
About the Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 provider of digital, cloud, data center and workforce solutions and services to companies around the world.
- HQ consistently ranked top 10 places to work
- $7+ billion dollar corporation
- 7,000+ employees in 15+ countries providing technology solutions for customers globally
- Fortune 500 company
- Top 500 ranking for providing technology solutions
- Numerous technology partner of the year awards from name brand technology firms
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology
- 8+ years’ of experience in backend Core Java Development
- Experience with Java 8 would be beneficial
- Advanced experience working with Spring technologies
- Experienced in application performance-based development (CPU-RAM interaction, stack memory, heap memory, etc.) to produce high-performance and scalable applications
- Developing code in a structured and according to industry best practices (Logical and clean code that is tested, documented, reusable, etc.)
- Development experience with relational databases, including MSSQL and stored procedures.
- Worked on networked apps before, including web-based services (REST, SOAP, etc).
- Exposure to Azure, AWS or other cloud technologies is highly desired
- Experience with MicroServices is highly desired
- Elasticsearch, SOLR or similar experience is strongly desired and will be given preference
- Experience with SAP or Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience with any of the following (Kafka, JPA/Hibernate, JBOSS or Zookeeper)
- Experience with Machine Learning